The May Court Club of Ottawa
Hospice Care Ottawa is grateful to the May Court Club of Ottawa, its Sustaining Benefactor, for its many years of generosity, partnership and volunteerism. The May Court Club provides the property and building for our May Court Hospice site at no charge. It also provides substantial support financially to maintain the infrastructure of the building and the beautiful grounds consisting of two acres on the banks of the Rideau River.
Members of the May Court Club provide invaluable volunteer services to Hospice Care Ottawa and the Past-President of the Club is an ex officio member of the board of directors of Hospice Care Ottawa. The sustaining relationship between Hospice Care Ottawa and the May Court Club is part of the Club's long-standing support of palliative care in Ottawa.
Founded in 1898 by Lady Aberdeen, the wife of the Governor General, the May Court Club has been providing volunteer services and financial assistance for more than 100 years to help those in need in the Ottawa community.
For more information visit the May Court Club of Ottawa's website by clicking here.