Tour Rules and Procedures
While on the tour, please respect the privacy and property of homeowners who have graciously opened their homes for us.
- NO photography is permitted
- NO food or beverages are permitted
- NO handbags, backpacks, cellphones or cameras are permitted
- NO boots or shoes are permitted. For your comfort, please bring slippers to change into at each stop. Plastic bags will be provided at your first stop for your footwear and compact umbrellas. Please re-use bag at each home you visit.
- NO children under the age of 12, except infants six months or under in front-held carriers.
- Washrooms are not available in the homes
- Venues are not wheelchair accessible.